Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rockin' The Jeopardy

I love trivia, I love knowledge, and I love random pieces of information. Many weekends, my friend and I spend my evenings catching up on the Jeopardy episodes he saves on his Comcast. He, like me, is a lover of all things random-knowledge. We stay up many a late night, Coors Lights-a-plenty, viewing episode after episode of Jeopardy or even Wheel of Fortune, even after our girlfriends have gone to bed.

One such episode of Jeopardy brought the most amazing moment for me. Usually, both my friend and I can answer a whole category or a few answers here and there and rarely are we able to come up with the answer to Final Jeopardy. If you are familiar with Jeopardy, than you know how it works. Alex Trebek introduces the category and the contestants are than supposed to write down how much they wager while those of us at home wait around through the commercial break. Up return, the question is asked and the contestants write down their answers. I need to back up, however, as before the commercial break even happened, right after Trebek introduced the category, I shouted out an answer. My answer was “Paul Bunyan” and the category was American Legends. When we fast forwarded back to the game, the question was read and none of us officially knew the answer. It turned out, though, that I was right with my answer of Paul Bunyan, answered even before the question was read. It felt amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I watch this show.I never misses evn a single episodes of this show.I used to watch jeopardy seasons on this link.

    ReplyDelete